“I love this site and recommend it to all professionals that ask for computer sites.”
- Pamela S., Teacher. Fort Worth, TX.
“Wonderful site! My son had his sight words down in no time.”
- Kristin M., Parent. New Orleans, LA.
“My 8 year old doesn't like Language Arts at all but he loves ... sight word quizzes. He thinks it's playing... shhhh.”
- Susan P., Special Ed Aid. Lakeport, CA.
“My daughter thinks she is playing a game and doesn't think of it as school work.”
- Denise Z., Parent. Pittsburgh, PA.
“The interactive sight word games are great fun!”
- Emily H., Teacher. Antioch, CA.
“I love using K5 Stars with my SmartBoard. My students are actively engaged in learning and they think that they are simply playing games.”
- Janie B., Teacher and parent. Mechanicsburg, PA.
“The activities were kid-friendly and motivating for my students. I did not have to spend a lot of time explaining the games prior to their being able to complete them independently. The students could immediately see how they performed and receive feedback. It was easy to print the reports for tracking progress and showing growth.”
- Nancy W., Teacher. Gray, GA.
“My first grade kids just love this site. Thank you so much for all your work to help students learn!”
- Marilyn V., NBCT. Overland Park, Kansas.
“My daughter loves this site and the Accuracy displaying at the end of each game, is very much motivating for her. The previous performance results under My Results tab, helps us to identify the areas that the kid may need more improvement. I definitely suggest this site to my friends.”
- Anchu V., Parent. Westminster, CO.
“- Cost effective.
- We like how easy it is to use. Very user friendly website.
- Good statistics of lessons taken. Visual component is appealing to kids, yet not too busy, what is the common issue with other kids' games.
- Very creative...well adapted to school curriculum.
- I like the looks of the games and how intuitive it is to play them. Students do not have to try and figure out what to do when at a specific game area.
- I like that there are several ways to develop one skill. I think it is great to be able to see how well a child has done.
- Easy to use, fun, kid friendly and most of all educational.
- I like the fact that the children can successfully learn and retain their sight words. The program is great!!!!!
- The variety of activities for kids that hold their interest.
- I am most amazed by the quality of the interactive games.